There are hundreds of crystals and gemstones available, with discoveries being made all of the time. With these discoveries come some pretty incredible crystals that can sometimes look like they're out of this world. Some stones look as though they came from another planet or dimension and they are found in various locations all over the world. This is a list of just some of the incredible crystals you may not have heard of yet.
1. Contra Luz Opal is a crystal that appears to have cloud forms in it that almost look like the sky or a galaxy out in space.
2. Sunset Fire Opal is another type of Opal, and even though they are similar to Opals, this one has the appearance of having sun-soaked clouds, burning embers, or flames inside making it mesmerizing.
3. Bismuth is a very interesting crystal that looks like a natural circuit board or a maze with an iridescence.
4. Opal, the regular Opal is incredible too. Most of it comes from Australia, but there are also amazing Opal stones in Oregon.
5. Amethyst Geodes are beautiful stones, especially when they're huge. Some of these Geodes cost thousands of dollars.
6. Fossil Opal looks like fossilized wood with shining Opal in it.
7. Lightning Ridge Black Opal looks much like a storm in the clouds with lightning.
8. Fluorite grows in some pretty incredible shapes and formations, sometimes even in cube shapes or pyramids.
9. Quartz Geodes are stunning with beautiful outsides and amazing insides that glisten in the light.
10. Tourmaline Burmese is a deep purplish-red stone that looks incredible when it's cut into a gemstone.
11. Skolsilt looks like a porcupine or a pincushion, or maybe even a sea creature.
12. Titanium Quartz is infused with other minerals to give it an oil-slicked look with tons of iridescence.
13. Crizokolh looks like a mini cave filled with ice crystals.
14. Azurite looks kind of like a rose. The ridges on this stone look like petals on a rose.
15. Watermelon Tourmaline can look just like a slice of watermelon but don't bite into it.
16. Rodocrozit might remind you of a Rubik's Cube.
17. Rilgr has gorgeous red and white crystals that look like a snowy mountain.
18. Uvarorite is an incredible green, cube-shaped crystal that's clear and kind of looks like green Jello cubes.
19. Fluorite Quartz Pyrite is covered in gold flecks that shimmer under the light.
20. Krokoaiit is bright and looks like something from the ocean on another planet.
21. Cobalt Calcite is interesting and kind of looks like a fluffy purple cloud.
22. Blue Agate Geode looks like a cave or outer space.
23. Rutile Crystal a rainbow space crystal.
24. Agate Boftzoanh looks like the layers of an onion or tree rings.
25. Labradorite looks a lot like the Northern Lights when you move it around under the light.