Whether you are new to crystals or have been collecting for a while, some crystals should be a part of every crystal tool kit. Most of these 10 crystals are somewhat easy to find, and when it comes to your must-have crystals you want crystals that have some size to them, larger sized, not super large, but something bigger than a tumbled stone, and if possible in its natural state. The following are the 10 must-have crystals you'll want to consider.
1. Clear Quartz Crystal. Clear Quartz is a general all-around good crystal to have in your life. A good-sized Clear Quartz natural point with good clarity (not milky) is a great find. This crystal is both an amplifier and a clarifier. If you need to meditate on something and to gain clarity on a certain subject, Clear Quartz is helpful, it can do just about anything. It is an all-around crystal that should be first on your list.
2. Rose Quartz. This is a crystal of love and compassion. You can bond with this crystal and use it for anything to do with love, whether it be friendship, family, self, kindness, and compassion.
3. Fluorite. This crystal is available in a variety of colors. It is great for decision making and for clarifying decisions. It is a good crystal for the mind, concentration, thinking, and focus, and it doesn't matter what color of crystal you use.
4. Amethyst. This crystal enhances the Third Eye Chakra to connect to your higher self and spiritual side. This crystal is a spiritually enhancing and spiritually protective crystal. It is a calming crystal, especially useful during meditation to help you focus on one thing.
5. Green Jade. This is a good crystal for bringing about fortune, good luck, and healing. It is good for vitality, good health, and healing.
6. Blue Calcite. This crystal has soft, gentle energy, that helps to bring calm and peace to any space. It is wonderful for balancing energy and balancing the throat energy. It helps to create a connection during meditation to the angels.
7. Black Tourmaline. This crystal can polarize electricity, making it helpful for transmuting energy. Use a piece of Black Tourmaline between you and your computer to transmute the electromagnetic energy. It can also transmute negative energy from people.
8. Citrine (natural Congo Citrine). You'll find this Citrine to be a bit more on the orange/yellow side, rather than very yellow as is the Brazilian Citrine. Congo Citrine is sometimes called cathedral Lightbrary or abundance crystals as they have crystal babies growing along the base, these crystals are more difficult to find, and are quite expensive. This crystal helps to bring in positive, sunny energy. Citrine is known as the merchant's stone, helping to bring in prosperity energy. It is good to use in a crystal grid to increase abundance.
9. Hematite. You want to be sure and find a natural piece of Hematite, as there are plenty of fake ones. This crystal is good for grounding, especially if you are dealing with a lot of anxiety and stress. Hematite has some iron and nickel in it which helps to ground and connect you to the core of the planet. It is good for balancing the Root Chakra.
10. Smoky Quartz. This is a wonderful crystal for detoxing and grounding energy. It is a helpful stone for releasing negativity, especially if something is no longer serving you. Smoky Quartz helps you to overcome negative emotions by keeping both feet on the ground at all times.